Friday, March 12, 2021

REVIEWS

 "Wow I'm getting a good lesson in math when I read what Allah has blessed our good brother to see in numbers, especially 17/19. I will have to read this more than once to let it all sink in. I've been knowing Bro Reuben for 24 years and have always looked at him as a scientist in Muhammad's ranks. This is a good read😎"
-MJM, CA

"It's hard to entertain the possibility of coincidence when dealing with Mr. Muhammad's presented data. The significance of the number 17, specifically, explored by R. Muhammad provides an opportunity for readers to begin their own research into the divine connectedness of scripture, history, and present time. It's an easy read that provides a wonderful opportunity to be expanded on" -(ANONYMOUS)

"I just finished reading your material and all I can say is Allah is the greatest. For someone to NOT see the connections to these numbers they would have to be literally dead! ...I thank Allah in the person of Master Faard Muhammad for being able to read this!"
-B.E, California

"An excellent and thoughful, spiritual analysis of the significance of prime numbers 17 & 19 to prophetic scriptures for today."
-C.A. (Amazon.com)

"Peace! Just finished the book today! I must admit that you help to open my mind to the numerical connections that Allah has hidden in His word, and how we actually live out these mathematical connections. Helps to eliminate a mystery god, when you marry science and mathematics. A good read!"
-D.M., Indiana

"Excellent writing. Very informative and enlightening."
-K.S. (Amazon.com)

"Outstanding thought provoking book. Highly recommend this book."
-S.M. (Amazon.com)